10 Resources to Help with Opioid Addiction
53 people found this helpfulPrint
- A collection of 24 advocacy groups, ABPM is an excellent resource for patients seeking information as well as individualized treatment programs that focus on natural alternatives such as physical therapy.
- A website and treatment care facility that specializes in helping those addicting to opioids overcome that addiction. It uses a highly successful approach with patients called the Break Free Plan.
8. Opioid IQ
- An interactive website that breaks down opioid addiction from what is appropriate to when you should seek help. Very inciteful and helpful for those wanting to learn more.
- A Drug Enforcement Agency sponsored website, Get Smart About Drugs focuses on proper education including tell-tale signs of addiction and ways to overcome it.
6. Pill Box
- Impressively comprehensive website that allows you to identify a pill from a variety of characteristics. It also provides complete information on the medication including benefits and dangers.
- This website focuses on prevention and it offers an incredible action plan for avoiding abuse and misuse, whether by family, friends, or yourself.
4. Drug Rehab
- Easy-to-use website that provides addiction information as well as a variety of opportunities for help with overcoming addiction.
- An excellent website that gives complete disclosure of information to the consumer regarding prescription medications.
2. Be Medwise
- A non-profit that focuses on helping patients make responsible and well-informed decisions when it comes to their treatment plan.
- A website that breaks down best practices for responsible use, storage, and disposal of your prescription medication.