Cannabidiol/CBD Supplements now Eligible for PainScale’s Medication Database
PainScale is happy to announce that items containing cannabidiol, or CBD, are now eligible to be added to PainScale’s medication database.
Items must comply with the following terms in order to be considered:
- The cannabidiol, or CBD, product must be derived only from hemp.
- The product must be legal under the Farm Bill of 2018.
- Information regarding the product (such as dosage, form, etc.) must be available via a website for confirmation purposes.
Requests for the addition of such items to PainScale’s medication database must include the following information:
- The name of the product
- The name of the manufacturer
- The recommended dosage of the product
For assistance on how to request that an item be added to the medication database, please visit https://www.painscale.com/article/how-to-request-a-medication-addition-to-the-painscale-database.